Prague, Vienna & Budapest - 7 Days
Validity: Till 30th June 2021
Day 1: Prague
Welcome to Prague! On arrival in Prague, you will be met and transferred to your hotel by private vehicle. In the evening take an optional tour of Vltava river cruise with dinner. Enjoy the view of beautiful illuminated Prague, while enjoying a delicious
Day 2: Prague
Breakfast. Today, immerse yourself with the rich, opulent beauty of the Grand City Tour of Prague visiting Prague Castle and enjoying a boat cruise. Enjoy a guided walking tour visiting Old Town, New Town, visit Prague castle, one of the most important sights of Prague. Enjoy a boat ride on Vltava River admiring the beauties of Prague from a different view. Overnight.
Day 3: Prague – Vienna
Breakfast. Travel to Vienna by train and transfer to your hotel. In the afternoon enjoy city tour with Schonbrunn Palace for an overview of the historical sights of Vienna. The highlight of the tour is a visit to the Royal Schonbrunn Palace, the number one attraction in Vienna. Overnight.
Day 4: Vienna
Breakfast. The day is at leisure or take an optional tour of visiting Salzburg. This full day trip takes you to the beautiful 'Salzkammergut', Lake District and to the city of Salzburg for a guided walking tour. Overnight.
Day 5: Vienna – Budapest
Breakfast. Travel to Budapest by train and proceed on your own to the hotel. In the evening take an optional tour and enjoy dinner cruise on the Danube. Overnight.
Day 6: Budapest
Breakfast. This morning, enjoy Budapest city tour and see some of the major landmarks. The tour takes you across the Danube on the Margaret Bridge, shows you the House of Parliament, the Royal Castle, Fisherman’s Bastion, and much more. Overnight.
Day 7: Budapest
Breakfast. This morning you will be transferred to Budapest airport. Thank you for visiting Eastern Europe! We hope you have enjoyed your vacation and wish you a safe journey back home.
Validity: Till 30th June 2021
Tour Price Per Person
||Twin / Double
|Child with Bed
(Age 6 – 11years)
|Child no Bed
(Age below 6 years)
- Accommodation at selected category of hotels.
- Daily breakfast.
- Sightseeing tour (seat in coach - The tour commences and concludes at city center point, transfer to and from are not included).
- Vienna city tour with Schonbrunn Palace.
- Prague city tour with Vltava river cruise.
- Budapest city tour.
- Arrival and departure transfers in Vienna by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Inter-city travel by train (Second Class).
- International air ticket.
- Visa charges.
- Train station transfers.
- City tax payable at the time of check-out.
- Meals, tips, laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available. You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Taxes as applicable.