Turkiye Highlights - 7 Days
Validity: Till 30th November 2023
Day 1: Istanbul
Upon your arrival in Istanbul, you will be welcomed and transferred to your hotel in the old city. A welcome package with tour vouchers, an Istanbul map, and any other touristic information will be waiting for you at your hotel. Enjoy some free time for the rest of the day.
Day 2: Istanbul - Old City
Breakfast. You will be picked up for your full day guided tour (with lunch) of the Hagia Sophia Mosque, pride of the Byzantine architecture, Byzantine Hippodrome, where chariot races were held, the Blue Mosque, famous for its blue Iznik tiles, Topkapi Palace, former residence of Ottoman Sultans and the Grand Bazaar, Turkey's largest covered market with 4000 shops.
Day 3: Istanbul - Cappadocia
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport by your private vehicle to take a direct flight from Istanbul to Cappadoccia, (apporx. 1 hour). Upon arrival, meet our representative at the exit of the airport for transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore on your own.
Day 4: Cappadocia - Sightseeing
Breakfast. You can book an early morning optional hot air balloon tour to enjoy the magnificent view of the valleys and the region.
Pick up from your hotel to see Devrent Valley (Imagination Valley), spectacular fairy chimneys and beautiful landscapes. Visit Pasabag (known as monk valley) where double and triple headed rock formation are found. Lunch at Avanos, famous for pottery and Redriver (Kızılırmak). After lunch, visit the open-air museum which is the heart of Cappadocia. The museum is famous for wall painting, dates back to the 10th century describing the life of Jesus Christ and monks. Last, see Uchisar castle, a natural formation once used as a defence system. It is one of the biggest mass fairy chimneys of the region.
Day 5: Cappadocia - Kusadasi
After breakfast, transfer to the airport to fly to Izmir. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel in Kusadasi.
Day 6: Kusadasi - Pamukkale & Hierapolis Ancient City
After breakfast, visit Hierapolis, the ancient Greco-Roman city on top of hot springs. You will see the large necropolis, Great Baths, Frontinus Street, Theatre, Martyrion of St. Phillip, and the antique pool also known as Cleopatra’s pool. Finally, be amazed by travertines, (the terraces of carbonate minerals left by the flowing water) on which you can enjoy a barefooted walk. After lunch (included) drive back to your hotel.
Day 7: Kusadasi - Istanbul
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight to Istanbul. Your tour concludes upon arrival in Istanbul where you can connect to your outbound flight.
Validity: Till 30th November 2023
Tour Price Per Person
|Child 6 to 11 yrs with Bed
|Child below 6 yrs without Bed
- 6 nights at your selected category of hotel.
- Private airport transfers.
- 3 breakfast and 2 lunches.
- Domestic air tickets.
- Entrance fees to museums.
- English speaking local tour guides.
- Daily excursions as per itinerary mentioned above.
- Daily water bottle.
- Air Ticket.
- Drinks at meals.
- Meals other than specified.
- Tips, porterage, laundry, telephone, optional excursions, and any items of personal nature such as minibar at the hotels.
- Cost of any medical or quarantine related to Covid check.
- Any services not specified in the ‘Price Includes’ head.
- The above price is based on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together. All rates are subject to change and are dependent upon availability.
- 3 star pricing on request.
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays, replaced by Underground Cistern or Turkish and Islamic Arts Museum & Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, replaced with Spice Bazaar.
- Beylerbeyi Palace is closed on Mondays, replaced by Yildiz Palace.
- The price is based on the standard room category, which can occupy a maximum of 3 persons (adult/child); however, you may opt for higher room/suite categories at additional cost.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- All services are subject to availability.
- Please check Covid related guidelines/regulations before departure, for both the country of exit and entry.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.