West Coast of Canada with Indian Meals – 8 days
Day 1: Calgary to Banff
Arrive Calgary International Airport and after clearing immigration, proceed to ground transportation desk for your shared coach transfer to Banff. Tour Manager will meet in the hotel lobby to assist with check in. Rest of the day is at leisure. In the evening walk to Indian restaurant for dinner. Overnight.
Day 2: Banff - Lake Louise – Banff
After breakfast, proceed on sightseeing tour of Banff. The resort town of Banff is set amongst the towering mountains of Rundle, Tunnel, Cascade and Norquay. Morning first visit the Spectacular Bow Falls. Learn about the natural attractions of the wind-shaped hoodoos which tower majestically over the valley. Visit the classic viewpoint of Surprise Corner along Tunnel Mountain Drive. A gentle ride on the Banff Gondola in a four-passenger car for 8-minutes takes you to the summit of Sulphur Mountain for a 360-degree panorama of the Bow Valley. After lunch proceed to Lake Louise. At Lake Louise see the famous Victoria Glacier where the rock flour turns the lake emerald green. Return back to Banff in the evening. Walk to an Indian Restaurant for dinner. Overnight.
Day 3: Banff to Jasper
After breakfast, checkout and proceed to Columbia Icefield via Bow Lake, Peyto Lake. At the Columbia Icefield, enjoy Glacier Adventure including a 90-minute Ice Explorer, a specially-designed all-terrain vehicle and walk on the glacier. Next up, experience one-of-a-kind Canadian attraction, Glacier Skywalk - a fully-interpretive cliff-edge walkway culminating with the Discovery Vista - a glass-floored observation deck suspended 280 meters above the Sunwapta Valley. After lunch at the Columbia Icefields cafeteria continue alongside the Sunwapta River and take a stroll at Athabasca Falls before arrival in Jasper. Evening dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight.
Day 4: Jasper to Kamloops
After breakfast, check out and proceed on sightseeing tour of Jasper. Jasper National Park is the largest National Park in the Canadian Rockies and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Its beauty and history is set amid some of the most rugged peaks in the Rockies. See Pyramid Lake, Patricia Lake and explore the natural attractions of Maligne Canyon with its narrow gorge and limestone walls. After lunch in Jasper proceed to Kamloops. Evening dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight.
Day 5: Kamloops to Whistler
After an early breakfast, checkout of the hotel and drive south west along the Cariboo Highway to the popular year-round resort of Whistler. The 2010 Winter Olympics showcased the multitude of sights and activities available in Whistler. After lunch proceed to visit the breath-taking PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola with longest unsupported span in the world: 3.024 km, connecting Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains and highest point above the ground (1,430 feet). In the evening walk to Indian restaurant for dinner. Overnight.
Day 6: Whistler to Vancouver
After breakfast check-out and proceed to Vancouver. En-route, see the spectacular Shannon Falls. Later proceed to Capilano Suspension Bridge. Cross the 450-ft-long Capilano Suspension Bridge over a spectacular canyon to the Treetops Adventure. The new Cliff-hanger attraction is worth the trip alone. After lunch continue to downtown Vancouver. In the evening walk to Indian restaurant for dinner. Overnight.
Day 7: Vancouver
After breakfast, take a Panoramic City Tour of Vancouver. See Canada Place, Robson Street, Sports Venues, library, theatres, Stanley Park, Chinatown and historic Gastown. Later enjoy FlyOver Canada, a 4D show experiencing a gentle ride. Chairlift-style seats are elevated before a large spherical screen creating an illusion of flying over the landscapes. Post lunch return to the hotel. The balance day is at leisure. Dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight.
Day 8: Vancouver
After breakfast, checkout and transfer to Vancouver Airport / Vancouver Cruise Terminal on shared basis.
Tour Price Per Person in Canadian Dollars
|Child No Bed (02-11 Years)
- 7 Nights hotel accommodation.
- 7 Breakfast at restaurant in the hotel.
- 6 Veg/ Non-vegetarian lunch at Indian / Local restaurant.
- 7 Veg/ Non- vegetarian dinner at an Indian Restaurant.
- Arrival and departure transfers on shared basis.
- Ground transportation and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned charter coach.
- Entrance fee to visit attractions as per itinerary.
- Services of an experienced Tour Manager.
- Porterage: 1 bag per person per hotel. (Porterage for any additional bag to be paid by guest directly to hotel).
- Hotel taxes.
- National Park Fees.
- Bedding type is on request basis and subject to availability at time of check-in.
- Single/Double/Triple occupancy for a package/room refers to the number of guests occupying a room and is not related to the number of beds in the guest room.
- All rooms are non-smoking rooms.
- Rates do not include any early check-in or late check-out.
- Check-in at 16:00 Hours and Check-out at 11:00 Hours.
- Tipping is customary in Canada. Recommended to pay CAD 3 per person per day.
- The tour cost does not include any cost towards airfare, visa, tips, gratuities, meals (not mentioned in itinerary) or any other services, any items of personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, drinking water etc. unless mentioned above.
- Guests need to walk to Indian Restaurant for dinner in Banff, Kamloops, Whistler and Vancouver.
- Shared transfers (Shared Coach basis) from Calgary Airport to Banff are time specific and are operated by third party transport operators. Kindly book for flights arriving into Calgary at least 1 hour prior please give flight details in advance to our staff.
- All services are subject to change or reschedule any vacation departure due to any unavoidable reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
- Taxes as applicable.