Western Wonders of USA with Indian Meals – 7 days
Validity: Till August 2023
Day 1: Las Vegas
Welcome to Las Vegas! Upon arrival, proceed to the hotel for check-in. Later, enjoy dinner at a restaurant within walking distance.
Day 2: Las Vegas City Tour + Stratosphere Tower + Madame Tussauds
Breakfast. Spend the day at leisure. In the evening, enjoy the City Tour - see the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont Street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music.
View the city in 360-degree panorama at Las Vegas’ Stratosphere Tower, the tallest free standing observation tower in USA at 1,149 feet. Later, walk the red carpet with some of the world’s best-known celebrities at Madame Tussauds. Drop off at an Indian restaurant within walking distance from the hotel for dinner.
Day 3: Grand Canyon West Rim Tour with Skywalk optional cost)
Breakfast. Spend the day at the Grand Canyon with Rim bus tour, including a Hoover Dam photo stop enroute and the New Wonder of the West, The SKYWALK. Later, proceed to the restaurant for your dinner.
Day 4: Las Vegas - Los Angeles - City Tour
Enjoy breakfast at a local restaurant, and then leave for Los Angeles by road (approx. 4.5 hours). On arrival, enjoy a guided city tour through the “Entertainment Capital of the World,” Hollywood. See Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive with the world’s most expensive shopping, and Chinatown for some good bargains. Later, proceed for dinner to enjoy a mouthwatering spread at a lovely restaurant.
Day 5: Los Angeles - Universal Studios
Breakfast. Enjoy a tour of Universal Studios, known for its innovative rides and attractions and designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. With films and TV shows always in production, you never know who you might see wandering the sidewalks of the park. Later enjoy dinner.
Day 6: Los Angeles - San Francisco City Tour & Bay Cruise
After breakfast, proceed by flight for legendary San Francisco. The city's well-known hills offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay. In addition to its diversity and charm, San Francisco is a gateway to Silicon Valley, America's premier high technology center.
Later, proceed on a sightseeing tour - visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts, Bay Cruise and see other highlights. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel.
Later, enjoy dinner. Overnight.
Day 7: Depart San Francisco
After breakfast, spend some time for additional shopping, or proceed to the airport to board the flight for your next destination.
End of Tour.
Departure Dates 2023:
- May: 16
- June: 6, 27
- July: 18
- August: 22
Validity: Till August 2023
Tour Price Per Person
|Triple or Child with Bed
|Child with no Bed
|Quad or family room
||Deluxe Hotels or Similar
||Hotel Luxor / Planet Hollywood / Treasure Island or similar
||Hotel Doubletree Norwalk / Commerce Casino Hotel or similar
||Hotel Crown Plaza Union City / Springhill Suites or similar
- Deluxe hotel accommodation.
- Breakfast (except Las Vegas) and 6 Indian dinners.
- Airport transfers as mentioned.
- Guided City Tour: Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco.
- Surface transfers: LAS - LAX.
- Airfare: LAX-SFO (includes 1 check in bag per person).
- Entrance tickets: Madame Tussaud’s Hollywood, Stratosphere tower, Universal Studios, Bay Cruise.
- All taxes.
- Tour leader / local representative.
- International airfare.
- Meet & Greet at airport.
- LAS Resort Fees.
- Porterage, laundry bills & other incidental charges.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions part.
- Booking will be subject to availability of space / rooms at the time of booking. Alternatives will be provided if units suggested are not available.
- Please note – for dinner, restaurant will be walking distance from Hotel.
- You will be advised of any supplementary costs or reductions.
- Prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- More departure dates will be added later please check with us.
- Please check Covid related regulations/guidelines before departure of both the country of entry and exit.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.